I have already blogged about The time factor in the web.
Visitors on a website are impatient:
- They don’t want to wait long when loading the website or a new page.
- They want to find quickly the contact data.
- They want to find easily all the necessary information when shopping online.
- They don’t want to give a lot of unnecessary information when placing an order.
- They want to have a mobile friendly website.
I am always annoyed when I cannot find out where the company is located and who is responsible for it.
Here you can download three infographics:
How does your favourite website look like? Please comment and share your opinion.