Useful infographic about writing mistakes
Useful guide for the use of colours
Useful tips to create good posts on social networks
Useful tips for Google+
Useful tips for blog promotion
In my article Searching online you can read about various possibilities to be found in the web and lead traffic to your website:
- Your website
- Social networks (e. g. Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Google Maps and Google+ Local, Foursquare
- Online classified directories (e. g. yellowbook, yellow pages)
- Online promotion (e. g. Google AdWords, ads on YouTube, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Pinterest product pins)
- Blogs (e. g. on your website, Google Blogger, WordPress)
- Forums (e. g. Google product forum)
- Press portals (e. g. openPR, PR Newswire, World Newspapers)
The next step is to keep traffic on your website:
- Make it easy for visitors to find your contact data, especially your phone number (e. g. in the header).
- Avoid too many mandatory fields in your contact form.
- Have an easy and quick order process.
- Insure a quick loading time.
- Make your website mobile friendly.
- Offer something free of charge: newsletter, pdf-file with a checklist or tips (how to …), e-book, webinar.
If visitors leave your website there is nothing you can do only remarketing by showing them your products again on other websites.
The best thing is to get them to contact you by phone or leave their e-mail address in order to recontact them.
Here are two infographics:
How do you lead traffic to your website and try to keep it? Please share your experiences.